At Core Pilates & Physical Therapy, we aim to create a welcoming and challenging, yet safe environment for the community to experience our wide range of classes.
Pilates is an effective, efficient, full-body workout that is based on the core principals of alignment, stability and breath. It is a happy medium between a rigorous gym workout and a calming, meditative movement in which the quality of movement is valued over quantity of repetitions. It is gentle enough for moms to be and older adults yet challenging enough for the superfit.
A regular Pilates practice developed by our talented group of professionals will help you:
* Develop a strong core - flat abdominals
and a strong back
* Gain long, lean muscles and flexibility
* Move efficiently, increase coordination and balance
* Improve your sports performance
* Prevent injuries
* Stand taller and improve posture
* Increase your lung capacity
* Increase your bone density
The facility is a modern, 2,000 square foot space with floor-to-ceiling mirrors and a full range of equipment. Mat classes are limited to 10 students. Group Reformer Classes are limited to 6 students.
- We look forward to working with you.